Infographic on Science Behind Imaginative Play
- Experiments by Ruffman et al. (1993) highlighted the scientific reasons behind preschooling and its benefits
- NSTA (National Science Teachers Association) affirms that preschool education ignites students’ curiosity.
- Pre-school learning aids in student exploration and helps them understand the world around them.
- Play activities improve the bond between the child and the parents. They also help in stress management
With Montessori Education
- Education and learning is self-led
- Focus is on nurturing children’s absolute potential
Without Montessori Education
- Focus on relative performance
Engage all senses
- Brain-building activities to refine a child’s cognitive and linguistic skills.
- By utilizing the five senses, children develop skills to strengthen core muscles and extend imagination.
- Positive peer interactions. Free play ignites curiosity and imagination.
- Joy helps to improve health, sleep, appetite and fosters a healthy mind.
- Reduces screen-time exposure
- Meaningful rewards encourage your children
- They motivate children to repeat positive behaviors
- Every student Is capable of deep concentration amidst the right environment.
- Children are calmer as they practice-focused learning at preschool
- Children play based on their interests instilling a sense of independence.
- Improves children’s skills naturally, not forced by anyone.
- Students learn how to perform critical tasks appropriate for their ages.
- They make connections and adapt the situations based on their strengths.
- Guided lessons help toddlers become autonomous
- Students learn how to be more responsible for their work.
- Students develop skills to cope better with anxiety
- The child becomes better at dealing with social anxiety.