Big or small, businesses keep looking for packaging materials to make better packaging that will comparatively charge less. With plenty of options in the market, choosing the perfect one, becomes rather difficult. Jiffy envelopes, corrugated cardboard boxes, kraft paper rolls, parcel mailing mags, small padded envelopes are ideals packaging supplies, but what you will be the best for you depends upon the product you ship.
The five best options are as follows:
- Bubble wraps: These plastic sheets filled with small air-filled bubbles are great to wrap dainty goodies. These are super light, cost-effective, provides support to your products from impacts. But the best part, they also double up as stress-relievers.
- Parcel mailing bags: Made from polythene, these peel and seal pouches are great to ship clothes and documents. These are tamper-proof, cost effective and economical.
- Jiffy padded envelopes: These high-quality envelopes are durable, long-lasting, and pocket-friendly. They can be used to package several goodies. It is recyclable, waterproof, and eco-friendly too.
- Kraft paper rolls: Sturdy paper rolls that you can use to wrap your products to save them from getting damaged. It is easy to customise, reusable, cost-effective and friendly for the environment. Doubles up as void-fillers.
- Corrugated paper rolls: The last on the list would be corrugated paper rolls which can be used and reused several times. It can be a cheap way to package goods.
To know more about the products, scroll below.